Friday, March 16, 2012

"What was, What is and What is to come"























“WHICH IS, WHICH WAS AND WHICH IS TO COME”
REVELATION 1:8
 
GENESIS 1:1-5
‘VERSE 2   WAS WITHOUT FORM:  lie waste; a desolation (of surface),  desert; a worthless thing;  in vain :- confusion, empty place.

AND VOID:  meaning to be empty); a vacuity, an undistinguishable ruin :- emptiness, void.

AND DARKNESS:  misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness :- dark (-ness), night, obscurity.

The above is representative of the condition of the church, It's important that we understand that the OT is a type and a shadow of the NT. We also find in
Genesis 6:13 the bible says:
And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me;  for the earth is filled with violence through them; and , behold I will destroy them with the earth.
To fully understand this we must look at the word flesh, has 5 letters and 5 rep man's inabilities and weakness...Then God begins to instruct Noah to build a ark....again reminding you how the OT is laid out we must look into the book of Hebrews the 8th and 9th chapters in the NT to see how that is carried into the NT.
God never did nor never will do something without purpose.
Look at
I Corinthians 15:40-58 
Notice it's sown in corruption but raised in incorruption, sown in dishonor, but raised in glory: it is sown in weakness but raised in  power.. this is thus fulfilling what was spoken to Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me...My friend God is bringing an end to the weakness and inability of mankind... thus again bringing to pass
II Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that  the power of Christ may rest upon me.




 "CHANGE IS ON THE HORIZON"

AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD MOVED:  brood; by implication to be relaxed :- flutter, move, shake.
 WOW.....
Now as we look at how God is moving....it very evident even as we speak things are happening...
Joel 2nd chapter you must be read but I want to deal with Joel 2:28-29
And it shall come to pass AFTERWARD, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams,  your young men shall see visions
29.  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will  I pour out my spirit.
Again the OT is a type and shadow of the NT so now let's look at
Acts 2:15-18
For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16. But this is that  which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17. And it shall come to pass in the last days saith God,  I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18. And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour  out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Now friend, I ask you to read very carefully the capitalized portions of Joel and Acts, and you should see the wording is different with OF..showing the beginning of the fulfillment of what the Prophet Joel prophesied.

Prophesied in the OT and the fulfillment in the NT is yet to be fully complete. Due to you must notice it says the LAST DAYS........
THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HATH MADE, I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.

LET THERE BE LIGHT:  illumination or luminary  lightning, happiness, bright, clear,  day,  morning, sun.

GOD DIVIDED LIGHT FROM DARKNESS:  separate, distinguish,  difference, divide asunder
II Corinthians 6:17-18
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Haggai 2:9
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of host.
II Corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
 18. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen,  for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
I Peter 5:1
The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed.
 Please visit us at:
www.libertyministrybuildingwarriors.com 
please sign guest book and leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment