Saturday, June 16, 2012









































Have you ever ask yourself the question
 

Why am I so weak?

and all the Christians around are brow beating you and telling you to
grow up
Be strong
Stop acting like that
Maybe, just maybe
you are
right where God wants you.....
II Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly there-fore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Hebrews 11:34
Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
James 1:2
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
II Corinthians 4:7-9
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
8.
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9.
Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
Please visit us at:
www.libertyministryisbuildingwarriors.com
Facebook:
Michael Smith
Twitter:
DrMichael1122
Comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment