Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Can you believe in yourself?



Want More Self-Confidence?
Everybody in this world wants more confidence. The trick is: “how do you get it?” It’s actually kind of simple, because it all starts with you. Here are three simple steps to get you there.
Believe in yourself:
1. This is based on trusting yourself and what you have to offer the world. Find that inner strength and guidance to keep you grounded and clear with what you want to say. 
I believe in me.
Trust yourself:
2. Start trusting that you do have the answers and that you do have the persistence and passion and belief in what you are doing. Don’t be afraid. We all make mistakes. Mistakes are nothing more than an opportunity dressed in work clothes. Turn the negative statement(s) into the positive.
Start the process:
”Talk is cheap”
3. ”Just Do It!”  It’s all about taking action. One  step at a time. Self-confidence can bring you new opportunities and new door ways. Most importantly, it can give you a self-belief that “yes, I do believe in me. I am getting out of my rut and I’m beginning the process to the life of my dreams.” Begin today.

 
 By: Dr. Michael N. Smith Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment