Wednesday, August 22, 2012

VICTIM OR VICTOR


"VICTIM OR VICTOR"

“What you believe has more power than what you dream or wish or hope for. You become what you believe.“

Are you the victim or the victor of your life?  Do you look at the glass half full or half empty? Your belief system creates your life and your existence. research states that you control your life, but most of all your destiny by your thoughts and your mindset. If you get out of your own way and start believing in who you are and what you are,. The bible says in
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good,  and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

With your positive outlook you will begin to change everything and altar the course of your life. Isn’t it time you lived your life? and stopped allowing everything and everyone to determine your destiny. Again we must look at the scripture to understand  what we are talking about. In
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to HIS purpose.

Friend, it's time you start letting the circumstances of life work for you and not against you. YOU ARE SOMEONE,
Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.


Just this past week, I read a article on the Internet and it was how to create abundance for yourself. I really enjoyed the article. I learned that we all need to get out of our own way and to just START!!! Not everything has to be perfect and in the greatest order, but you must begin and move forward.   
 When you look at yourself and your life as the victor, you create healthy energy and you feel empowered. You are in the positive, the flow, the groove, thinking abundance and creating opportunities for yourself. your mindset will help you along with this process, opening your mind and allowing you to achieve your life's goals. Try it for yourself and you will begin to see the shifts in your life.
 In order for you to get results in your life you MUST change your mindset and your thought process.  Say to yourself I AM ???????. Here are some examples of being the victor in your life: I am smart, I am focused, I am resourceful, I am creating abundance, I am happy, I am gaining confidence in who I am, I am creative, I am courageous, I am accountable, I am persistent, I am grateful, I am winning, I am dependable, I am driven, I am positive, I am powerful and I AM LOVE!!!

I went to a church service the other night....and as I sit there the only thing I kept hearing over and over and over again, was the devil this and the devil that...I thought really.... the bible says in
James 1:14-15
14.But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
Friend, look at verse 14, when is a man tempted? when he is drawn away of HIS own lust. The enemy can't force us into anything...It's important that you understand
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. The is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD
I want you to sit down and write at least 10 things out that you love about yourself. “You may find out that you have a hard time getting to ten. I had trouble getting to seven”. I was so sad inside that I could not find ten about me that I love.  You may even find out “You  can’t do this exercise because it’s brings up too much stuff from your past.”  I like to help people really build their self-esteem and confidence, you must learn to love yourself before anyone else can love you. And that starts from the inside/out  “I would love to start learning how to love me for who I am!”
 Aren’t you ready to start living the life of your dreams and showing up for what you want and believe in? My friend life is not a dress rehearsal, and you should not live in a fantasy. So begin right now. Start believing in what you want for yourself. It’s okay to live your life. 

BE THE VICTORYOU DESERVE IT!
 By: Dr. Michael N. Smith Sr.
Please visit us at:
www.libertyministrybuildingwarriors.com
and Please comments are appreciated and sign our guest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment