Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The heard the voice walking



Do you Have A Voice??



What is an inner voice?
It’s a guide giving you confirmation and that strong sense of intuition that you are going to be okay. It’s that inner knowing when something feels right or not, very similar to intuition. I guess it all depends who are and where you are in life.... The scripture is unique when talking about the voice of God....
Genesis 3:8
8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden
.
Let's be real with one another how many times have you heard a voice walking in the garden in the cool of the day?
Revelation 3:20
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

If you notice close it never records the Lord saying anything, it just says I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice,
So friend when we really talk about the voice, do we really understand? I mean other than natural voice. But could this be the reason some of us are struggling in our relationships with God and what he wants to do in our lives. Is that we really don't know the voice of God. Sure the bible says:
John 10:27-29
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

As you read John 10:27-29 just look at all the blessings and protection that we receive just by knowing God's voice.

Now, that we have shared some scriptures on the voice of God. Let's now understand the word voice; in scriptural context it means Illumination, Glory light. So it's not actually all the time the sound of a verbal voice speaking but the Illumination of his glory shinning in the midst of chaos and turmoil that we are experiencing.
I just started discovering my voice. I have always been able to speak well…I had to go deep inside to find my true inner voice. For along time, I was trying to hear a voice speak to me, and when I realized it was the shinning of his glory that was shedding light upon my path. Even as the writer David speaks in
Psalm 119:105 
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
And understanding that in the book of St. John the bible confirms this: the word that is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, is simply God himself revealed to his people. But truly this is the problem; we are not able to identify his voice thru his Glory.
John 1:1-14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

 I had to find that “I can do it” and “I Believe In Me” feeling, and I now trust that the process of life will bring me exactly what I need.
For so many years I suppressed my loneliness and sad feelings. I didn’t want to feel them because it was too painful. What I didn’t realize was how suppressing them actually did more damage. Something was off and making me unhappy. I couldn’t figure out what it was, so I began working on myself and going into his word for instruction and guidance. From this, I have learned (and learn more every day) about the benefits of God's word in my life and the embracing of his word and the feeling of peace. The key to all of this is that you must “Feel The Feelings!” Understanding where the anger and sadness comes from and allowing yourself to feel is when the Glory of God begins to occur. Once you feel YOU, you can begin to let it ALL go.  This is incredible because you open up your channels of communication and your voice blossoms, now we talking about our voice.... if his voice is glory, there must be something that brings his glory into our lives... The bible says in:

2 Chronicles 7:14
14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
God's word never ceases to amaze me, if you just look at the simple things in his word. Why if he is God all powerful, self-existent does he have to hear from heaven, and anyway who tells God when to do something?  Well friend it's again very simple it's us our voice of praise that moves and activates God on our behalf, not our voice of complaining and  doubts and questions but our voice of praise. Just take a moment and look again at II Chr 7:14 (If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;).  Notice he wants us to seek his face not his hand.
In ways you can’t imagine. It’s then that you realize your own truth, sharing and saying what you need in life, relationships and love through actions and words (and possibly even song).
But why are we all so captivated?  What some expresses through their voice is so genuine and powerful, it comes from the depths of their soul!  They  feel the feelings, sharing their story with warmth, truth, pain and love, sending messages of familiarity to the world.
“The Voice” on NBC is also a huge hit right now. The talent level of these contestants is amazing. They are sharing their voices, expressing their feelings through song. But you don’t have to sing to express yourself. Whether you are a singer, a public speaker, an author or even a shy, soft-spoken person, I ask you this: Do YOU have a voice? What does your voice want to say (or sing) right now? Share your powerful message with us?
Matthew 5:14
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Friend in closing I would like to ask you this question, Where is your light, your glory in the midst of chaos and turmoil? Maybe it's not that people don't hear you and what you have to say, but they don't see you...
2 Corinthians 4:17
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
The affliction, turmoil and chaos is but for a season, but it worketh for us a far more exceeding eternal weight of glory. God bless you.

Dr. Michael N. Smith Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment